Automatically scan your website for malware and protect online reputation
Website security & malware protection for your website
SiteLock™, the global leader in website security, protects your website to give you peace of mind.
SiteLock's Daily Malware Scanning identifies vulnerabilities and known malicious code and automatically removes it from your website to protect your website and visitors against threats.
Plus you get the SiteLock Trust Seal which builds customer confidence and is proven to increase sales and conversion rates.
- Try the SiteLock service free for up to 5 pages
- Scans your sites for malware and vulnerabilities
- Finds and removes malicious code automatically
- Find, fix and prevent threats with website acceleration
- Immediate emergency assistance in the event of a compromise to recover your website.
Provides a range of features designed to protect both your website and your business' reputation:
Automatic malware removal
SiteLock™ Trust Seal
Protect your reputation
Fast automated setup
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Fix it now with SiteLock Emergency Response
If your website has been attacked and compromised get immediate emergency assistance to quickly recover your site. Here's how SiteLock Emergency Response helps:
Complete malware removal
7 day aftercare
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more about SiteLock,watch the 'How SiteLock Works' video by clicking here.
- File-based Malware Scanning and Removal:SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.
- Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.
- Application Security and Vulnerability Patching:SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).
Malware, short for malicious software, is used to gather sensitive data, gain unauthorized access to websites and even hijack computers.